- What should I use in the bobbin with Element thread?
A fine filament bobbin thread, it will help to make the design softer.
- What material is the thread made from?
Element is made from trilobal polyester multifilament yarn which gives a brilliant luster.
- What is the size of the thread?
It is 40wt, comparable to most of the machine embroidery threads available.
- What is your return policy?
Full refund or free replacement for defective spool or thread within 14 days after the order is received.
- Where do you ship to?
Element does not deliver to countries outside the US and Canada.
- Where is the thread shipped from?
US or Canada.
- Which currency will I be charged?
- How do I track my package?
Your order will be shipped by USPS 1st priority post which is trackable.
- Can I use this thread for techniques that aren’t embroidery?
Certainly, Element is also good for all kinds of machine works including quilting, overlocking and sewing.
- Can I use this thread on a machine that isn’t an embroidery machine? (Long arm, domestic sewing machine).
Yes, you can.
- Why should I use Element Threads?
It is of surprisingly high quality with the everyday low price. Best value for your money.
- What needle should I use for Element Threads?
#75 to #90 embroidery needle.
- Does the Element Thread have sheen?
Yes, it has a brilliant sheen especially when it is outdoor.
- How do I get assistance if I ever have issue with the thread?
You can always reach us at email@example.com
- How accurate are the colors on the website?
Our website colors are edited to be as close to the real thread color as possible, however because every monitor is different, it will never be 100% accurate. We highly encourage you to pick up our real thread color card so you’ll always have the exact match with you.